egov-ms message

Subject: FW: First Telco Friday December 2nd at 11.00 CET: ENISA Secure Procure Virtual Group

Please see the invitation below from ENISA.  If anyone wishes to join the working group please contact Giles direct.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS eGOV MS Steering Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745

Skype:  gov3john

From: Giles Hogben [mailto:Giles.Hogben@enisa.europa.eu]
Sent: 24 November 2011 14:29
To: Giles Hogben
Cc: Vangelis Stavropoulos ; Marnix Dekker

Dear All,

ENISA recently conducted a survey on Security in IT Procurement (draft results document attached). On the basis of the results, we are now drafting a secure procurement guide with the help of a large group (70) of IT officers form government organizations and a group of subject matter experts. As an expert who has previously worked with ENISA on cloud security, we would like to invite you to contribute to this group of experts.

Please find some information about the group attached and details of the first telephone conference, document drafts and collaboration tools we will be using below. Please let me know if you would like to contribute to the group.

First telephone conference, Procure Secure virtual group

The first telephone conference will be on Friday December 2nd at 11.00 CET.  Dial in details are below. Please let us know if you would like us to add you to the Secure Procure Group mailing list.

Draft documents

We will work on the draft primarily via a Google doc which can be accessed at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zFjoLG6MWIhRKpk8wfwLZ_HwqxRuItigjCSlCNR9Ols/edit

Anyone with the link may provide comments on this document, but in order to edit it, you will need to use be authorised by the document owner (one of us) and to have a Google identity (does not require a Gmail address). If you prefer to work through a different format, please let us know and we can send you an output of the document via email.

Mailing List

If you accept this invitation, you will be added to the mailing list for this group (as you opted in to be part of the group during the survey). You can unsubscribe from the list  send an email to SECURITYINCLOUDSLA-signoff-request@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU. I have pasted the full instructions on how to use list at the bottom of this email.

Dial in details

To JOIN the meeting and be automatically dialed, click here<https://go.mc.iconf.net/fl/i6bxgs>

Not on the web?

Telephone-ONLY access: To JOIN the meeting and be automatically dialed, click here<https://go.mc.iconf.net/fl/i6bxgs>

If you do not already have the Genesys Meeting Center application, click here to install<http://content101.mc.iconf.net/gcc_installer/install.asp?ba=6>

(Required for Presenter capabilities, Desktop VoIP and/or Video access) Not on the web?

Telephone-ONLY access:

Dial the toll free number or the number closest to your location :(Telephone Numbers listed below) If prompted, enter the Meeting Number: * 340582 * (Be sure to enter the * star key before and after the Meeting Number) Joining from a BlackBerry? Tap to join:

ccp:+33426840285x*340582*

ccp:+33488915385x*340582*

Joining from an Android? Tap to join:

+33426840285<tel:+33426840285,,*340582*>

+33488915385<tel:+33488915385,,*340582*>

24x7 Technical Support<http://www.genesys.com/support/index.html>

Telephone Numbers:

   Australia

   Sydney +61 (0)282 239 767

   Toll Free 1800 005 574

   Austria

   Vienna +43 (0) 2682 205 6609

   Belgium

   Brussels +32 (0)2 789 8678

   Denmark

   Copenhagen +45 3271 4340

   Finland

   Helsinki +358 (0) 923 142 830

   France

   Lyon +33 (0)426 840 285

   Marseille +33 (0)488 915 385

   Paris +33 (0)170 994 816

   Germany

   Berlin +49 (0) 3072 616 7342

   Dusseldorf +49 (0) 2115 407 3902

   Frankfurt +49 (0) 6971 044 5635

   Hamburg +49 (0) 4080 902 0684

   Munich +49 (0) 8924 443 2893

   Stuttgart +49 (0) 7111 856 2130

   Greece

   Toll Free 0080 012 6344

   Hong Kong

   Hong Kong +852 301 145 59

   Hungary

   Budapest +36 (06) 1-889-3286

   Ireland

   Dublin +353 (0)14 860 780

   Israel

   Toll Free 1809 245 981

   Italy

   Milan +39 0 230 413 017

   Rome +39 0 645 217 056

   Turin +39 0 112 179 2159

   Japan

   Tokyo +81 (0) 357 675 025

   Toll Free 005 311 212 65

   Luxembourg

   Luxemburg City +352 2700 41 42

   Malaysia

   Kuala Lumpur +60 (0)377 124 640

   Netherlands

   Amsterdam +31 (0)207 948 529

   New Zealand

   Auckland +64 (0)9 919 2428

   Norway

   Oslo +47 2153 3919

   Poland

   Toll Free 0080 0121 1304

   Portugal

   Toll Free 800 780 260

   Russian Federation

   Toll Free 81080 02209 4011

   Singapore

   Singapore +65 6622 1068

   South Korea

   Seoul +82 (0)234 831 224

   Spain

   Barcelona +34 93 492 3235

   Madrid +34 91 788 9908

   Sweden

   Stockholm +46 (0)850 520 145

   Switzerland

   Geneva +41 (0)225 927 428

   United Kingdom

   Birmingham +44 (0) 121 260 4686

   London +44 (0) 207 153 9902

   Manchester +44 (0) 161 250 0679

   United States

   International +1 954 334 1559

   Toll Free 1888 249 0050

Mailing list information

Here is some important information  about your new subscription, which we recommend that you preserve for future reference. Having this information available will make it easier to recognize all the lists to which you are subscribed and in case you want  to unsubscribe or temporary disable mail delivery.

* The name of the list: SECURITYINCLOUDSLA

* The LISTSERV host name: LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU

The following email addresses are used for the specified purposes:

* To send an email to the list: SECURITYINCLOUDSLA@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU<mailto:SECURITYINCLOUDSLA@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU>

* To contact the list owner:

SECURITYINCLOUDSLA-request@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU<mailto:SECURITYINCLOUDSLA-request@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU>

* To send commands to the LISTSERV server: LISTSERV@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU<mailto:LISTSERV@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU>

* To unsubscribe from the list:

SECURITYINCLOUDSLA-signoff-request@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU<mailto:SECURITYINCLOUDSLA-signoff-request@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU>

The following URLs may also be useful:

* The list home page:

https://lists.enisa.europa.eu/scripts/wa-enisa.exe?A0=SECURITYINCLOUDSLA

* The list subscription page:

https://lists.enisa.europa.eu/scripts/wa-enisa.exe?SUBED1=SECURITYINCLOUDSLA

***********************************

* SETTING A SERVER-LEVEL PASSWORD *

***********************************

If  you do  not already  have  a password  for the  LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU server, we recommend that you set  one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your subscribed address

and is valid for  all lists to which you are subscribed on the LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU server. The same password can be used for email commands as well as for access to the web interface for the lists to which you are subscribed.

To set your password for this server, visit:

https://lists.enisa.europa.eu/scripts/wa-enisa.exe?GETPW1=.

* INTERACTING WITH LISTSERV VIA THE WWW *

https://lists.enisa.europa.eu/scripts/wa-enisa.exe?SUBED1=SECURITYINCLOUDSLA.

Contributions  sent to  this  list are  automatically  archived. You  can access the list archives at:

https://lists.enisa.europa.eu/scripts/wa-enisa.exe?A0=SECURITYINCLOUDSLA.

You may need to log in to view the archives.

**************************************

* INTERACTING WITH LISTSERV BY EMAIL *

**************************************

You   may  leave   the   list  at   any  time   by   sending  a   SIGNOFF

SECURITYINCLOUDSLA  command  to:  LISTSERV@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU<mailto:LISTSERV@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU>,  or  by sending a blank email to:

SECURITYINCLOUDSLA-signoff-request@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU<mailto:SECURITYINCLOUDSLA-signoff-request@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU>.

You can  also tell  LISTSERV how you  want it to  confirm the  receipt of messages that you send  to the list. To send yourself a  copy of your own messages, send a SET SECURITYINCLOUDSLA REPRO command.

Alternatively, to have LISTSERV send  you a short acknowledgement instead of the entire message, send a SET SECURITYINCLOUDSLA ACK NOREPRO command.

Finally,  you  can turn  off  acknowledgements  completely with  the  SET SECURITYINCLOUDSLA NOACK NOREPRO command.

This  list is  available  in digest  form.  If you  wish  to receive  the digested version  of the  postings, then  issue a  SET SECURITYINCLOUDSLA DIGEST command.

You can also set the digest delivery option on the list subscription page

at:

https://lists.enisa.europa.eu/scripts/wa-enisa.exe?SUBED1=SECURITYINCLOUDSLA.

Important: This list is confidential. You should not publicly mention its existence or forward  copies of information you have obtained  from it to third parties.

Following  instructions from  the list  owner, your  subscription options have been set  to "REPRO NOACK" rather than the  usual LISTSERV defaults.

For   more  information   about  subscription   options,  send   a  QUERY

SECURITYINCLOUDSLA command to LISTSERV@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU<mailto:LISTSERV@LISTS.ENISA.EUROPA.EU>.

You may  also check your current  settings on the list  subscription page

at:

https://lists.enisa.europa.eu/scripts/wa-enisa.exe?SUBED1=SECURITYINCLOUDSLA.

More information on the tools  and options available for list subscribers

may  be   found  in   the  official   L-Soft  online   documentation  at:

http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp.