egov-registry message

Subject: RE: Potential impact of registry project on schema guidelines

I agree. This was written by Carl Mattocks, based on the US Federal
Guidelines. There are two other sections that I also don't think relate to
the design of a registry, but rather to its use. I did not want to delete
any of Carl's document without discussion, so I added that these sections
are advisory only. It certainly does not affect the registry design. Thanks
for starting the discussion.

My own view is that these sections would belong in an eGov Naming and Design
Rules document, rather than in a document relating to the registry.

I have copied this to Carl and to the mailing list so that others have a
chance to join in.

Regards

Paul