egov-registry message

Subject: Re: [egov-registry] Schema Assembly - revision

Paul:

Agreed - the XML Schema syntax should appeal to target audience,.

The pre-processing steps (for elements) you describe in the notes are
necessary.

It has been acknowledged that - the need to pre-register 'referenceable
components' (including data types, business categories) is also a
dependency when registering Core Components such as ABIEs .

I think the most valuable output of our work will be the sequence of
(registration) steps that MUST and SHOULD be taken.

carl

<quote who="Paul Spencer">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums