egov-registry message

Subject: Re: [egov-registry] Registering schema components

Paul et al :

Given that the CoreComponent (CCTS) work has allowed the RegRep team to
understand that support for 'serialization' of metadata is an essential
capability .....

IMHO the RegRep should allow 'the component to into the repository' and
the registry should contain the derived metadata.
Assuming that, the RegRep interface will allow the 'user' (human or their
agent) to exploit both the metadata (at all levels of granularity) and the
artifact (as-in its original form).

carl

<quote who="Paul Spencer">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums