egov-services message

Subject: [egov-services] mag article : Service-Oriented Architecture found onCover Page

Not to sideline you from your subcommittee  Health space assignment.. but given yesterday's discussions.. thought this cover page link might be of interest as background info as we continue our work and discussions in the coming days/months.... my colleague alerted me to it.diane

http://xml.coverpages.org/xmlPapers200303.html#Bloomberg
   Principles of SOA  by Jason Bloomberg    ADTmag.com