egov-services message

Subject: RE: [egov-services] FW: OASIS E-GOV TC - DELIVERABLES

Greetings! Service SC members,

attached is document containing our decisions to date and work assignment for the coming days...

Please plan to chat as a group in a conference call 10am EST March 27th Thursday

agenda:
each member reports findings on health and law enforcement space using template
vote on service SC charter (version distributed March 12th for final review) so we can forward to TC chair for TC approval

Terry, would it be possible, please, for you to set up the March 27th call...?  i would like to avoid paperwork the rest of this month.... but for some reason you are unable to host the conference call i will make an arrangement... many thanks!

please let me know if you have a problem opening this document or reading it.... or more to add
 thanks to all for the productive discussions at Wednesday's meetings....  enjoyed working with you all  and hope to see other TC members at future forums.

diane

-----Original Message-----
From: Lewis, Diane
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 1:26 PM
To: 'john.borras(a)e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk';
'egov-services(a)lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [egov-services] FW: OASIS E-GOV TC - DELIVERABLES

John,
sorry, i should have handed your suggested matrix at the SC meeting yesterday afternoon....for reference and discussion among us..

i will be sending out the template we decided to use for our health and law enforcement space studies... but wanted the members to be reminded of the deliverables as well....  thanks for your support to the SC...

diane