egov-services message

Subject: request for eGov TC member support

The eGov Service SubCommittee requests your help in identifying law enforcement experts ....   characteristics.... familiar with non-US law enforcement procedures, processes, and information.

One member of the eGov Service Subcommittee will contact law enforcement expert and informally inquire about local enforcement approaches, standards, procedures... services rendered to the citizen.

if you know an expert who would be willing to take the time to dialogue with a member of the eGov service Subcommittee please provide me with that individual(s) name and contact information (e-mail, phone, or fax)...

Thanks to Susan we were able to have a productive discussion with Health experts ... but now we need to identify law enforcement  experts ...

thank you for considering this request.   diane