ekmi-demo message

Subject: Re: [ekmi-demo] EKMI Flash Demo

Sorry about my tardiness, Anil; when you're a small company,
revenue takes priority over standards :-).

To some degree I think the message should appeal to all groups,
but CSOs and Architects should be the priority; they need to be
sold the value-proposition before they go off and make decisions
on point-solutions that lead to a dead-end.

The only graphics we have so far are the ones in presentations,
unfortunately.  What kind do you think we need and at what
resolution?

ARshad