ekmi-demo message

Subject: Re: [ekmi-demo] Proposal for Flash Demo

Anil,

The only change I would make to the proposal is that item #1 should
not just cover the "need for SKMS", but also explain what it is.  I'm
not sure which should come first - the what or the need.

A question: will the flash demo consist of images, animated drawings
or both?

Ken/Davi, any other thoughts?  I'd like to get this contract signed
by Labor Day so that we can make the dates of the proposal.  Thanks.

Arshad