ekmi-sksml message

Subject: Re: [ekmi] Groups - SKSML Requirements (SKSML-Requirements.odt)uploaded

Mike,

I will review these documents, although this will take a little
time - they're fairly lengthy.

However, I would like to make a point that if SKSML, with its
layered protocols of Web Services Security (WSS), XML Signature
and XML Encryption address the spirit of the NIST recommendations,
then we should forge ahead and prove to NIST that we have addressed
the security concerns.

If you have a summary of these documents that describe the security
principles that NIST recommends, that will make it significantly
easier for us to discuss and move forward.

Thanks for bringing these to our attention.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.