Subject: Approval of document for submission to IEEE 1619.3 WG

The ballot to approve the submission of EKMI TC's input into
the IEEE 1619.3 WG's work on their protocol, succeeded with
5 of 8 TC voting members voting "Yes".  Ballot details are at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ekmi/ballot.php?id=1399

This document (at the following URL) is now being sent to
the Chair of the IEEE WG:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25671/P1619.3%20Name%20Space%20Subgroup%20Proposal%202007-08-24-Modified%20by%20AN-2007-10-11.doc

Matt, please find enclosed the EKMI TC's input into your WG
efforts.  My apologies for the latency, but as Chair of your
own WG, I'm sure you understand that process takes precedence
over expedience in such matters.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.