Subject: Re: [ekmi] Groups - SKSML-DRAFT7 Specification, XSD and sample instances(ZIP) (sksml-draft7.zip) uploaded

Hi Arshad, I have a few very small comments.

First a few editorial comments:
-----
1.3
Strange sentence:
The client application (linked to the call SKCL) will an API method
within the SKCL for the appropriate symmetric key.
->
The client application (that has been linked to the SKCL) will call an
API method within the SKCL for the appropriate symmetric key.

Chapters:
1.8 Response with multiple new symmetric keys
1.1 Response with an SKS error ??

Actually chapter numbering is completely off, I was trying to find "4.5
Element <SymKeyResponse"" from the table of contents, but it is not to
be found.

1.1 Response with a pending Request ID
Sentence cut:
"Alternatively, when the"
-----

And last a small comment, I followed your discussion with Anders
Rundgren and it's kind of related.
-----
There is no specification which public key is used to encrypt the
symmetric key returned in the <SymKey> type. Is it the "ValueType
attribute containing the value
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-x509-token-profile-1.0#X509v3.";
from the <SymKeyRequest>?

This puts some limitations on this certificate, i.e. KeyUsage
digitalSignature, keyEncipherment, but these limitations I understand is
part of the profile as you have explained to Anders, which is fine with me.

Some words of specifying with what you encrypt the SymKey is needed I think.
-----

Regards,
Tomas