Subject: Monthly TC meeting agenda & details

In light of the proposed charter for the creation of a new
OASIS TC (KMIP), a request from Bob Griffin, the convener
of the proposed TC to address the EKMI TC, and affirmative
for the first part of the monthly TC meeting to hear Bob
and/or others from the group proposing the new TC.

Time-permitting, we will continue with normal business on the
TC call, and/or over e-mail.

Date: Tuesday February 17, 2009
Start time: 8:00am PST (11:00am EST, 17:00 CET)
End time: 9:00am PST (Noon EST, 18:00 CET)
Call in #: (308) 344-6400
Participant Access Code: 568847#

Agenda:

1) Roll call
2) Presentation from Bob Griffin, EMC & others
3) Q & A

If time permits:

4) Flash-demo feedback for 57 Design
5) IOAG discussion
6) MSKSML discussion

7) Adjourn

JD/Derol:  There is a good chance that we may not get to the
discussion of the flash-demo in this meeting.  However, if you
can be available on standby, I can call you and let you know
if you should join in if we make it to #4 on the agenda. Please
send me a number where I can reach you if you wish to do this.

Alternatively, feel free to listen in to the entire meeting if
you wish, since you will definitely get a flavor for some of
the nuances in the key-management industry that causes confusion,
which might help you in the work you've been contracted to
deliver to the TC).

Arshad