Subject: RE: [ekmi] Re: unable to speak at tomorrow's EKMI meeting after all

In this particular case, the person in question is a contractor to OASIS and
performing work for the TC. I see no reason why he wouldn't be allowed to a
portion of the TC call discussing the contracted work.

On the other hand, non-members should not be participating in TC calls -
that is a violation of OASIS Policy.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 1.603.232.9090