Subject: Re: unable to speak at tomorrow's EKMI meeting after all

Only if that's an OASIS rule, Tony.  We have non-members speak
occasionally on our TC without their having to be "assimilated". :-)
The vendor for our flash-demo, for instance, is neither a TC
member nor cares about the IPR in SKSML other than what he needs
to know to deliver a flash-video under contract.

Arshad