Subject: RE: [ekmi] [Fwd: EKMI in new Topic Document - for review]

Thanks, Sandi.  I think the references you want are already there:

See:

http://xml.coverpages.org/keyManagement.html#nist

viz.,

http://xml.coverpages.org/keyManagement.html#nist-800-57
http://xml.coverpages.org/keyManagement.html#nist-57-1
http://xml.coverpages.org/keyManagement.html#nist-57-2
http://xml.coverpages.org/keyManagement.html#nist-57-3

I probably should beef up the bibliographic records, though.

Thanks!

-rcc

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html