Subject: Minutes :: EKMI Monthly TC Meeting - August 18, 2009

Anil Saldhana wrote:
> EKMI TC Monthly Meeting - August 18, 2009 (Tuesday)
> 10:00am CDT/11:00amEDT/8amPDT/3:00pm UTC/5:00pm Oslo
>
> Agenda
> 1. Roll Call
Voting Members:
Tomas (PrimeKey), Tim(CA) and Anil (Red Hat)   (3 out of 5) - Quorum Reached
> 2. XSD Improvements
> (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ekmi/200906/msg00014.html)
We will make the changes to the schema.

> 3. WSDL (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ekmi/200906/msg00015.html)
We will add it to the spec.
> 4. Discussion on Implementations
Anil created this open source project
http://keymg.codehaus.org   at the CodeHaus Foundation
to create a conforming implementation.
* The library will be LGPL licensed.  Both Anil and Tomas
are current owners of this project.
- If you want to be added to this project,  enroll at codehaus :
http://xircles.codehaus.org/signup
- Then please tell us about it. We can add you to the project in a role.

> 5. Subcommittee Report
- Audit Guidelines SC : Put on hold as Ken Adler is unavailable (as per
Ken).
- Mobile SC:  Put on hold until we get the v1.0 out
- TCK SC:  We will generate it as part of the aforementioned OSS project.

> 6. Other Business
- We will drop the idea of standardizing a Client API at this time.