Subject: Re: [ekmi] Minutes :: EKMI Monthly TC Meeting - August 18, 2009

A question on conforming implementations... don't they need to be from
commercial vendors to count toward the number required to move on with
the process?

Anil Saldhana wrote:
> Anil Saldhana wrote:
>> EKMI TC Monthly Meeting - August 18, 2009 (Tuesday)
>> 10:00am CDT/11:00amEDT/8amPDT/3:00pm UTC/5:00pm Oslo
>>
>> Agenda
>> 1. Roll Call
> Voting Members:
> Tomas (PrimeKey), Tim(CA) and Anil (Red Hat)   (3 out of 5) - Quorum
> Reached
>> 2. XSD Improvements
>> (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ekmi/200906/msg00014.html)
> We will make the changes to the schema.
>
>> 3. WSDL (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ekmi/200906/msg00015.html)
> We will add it to the spec.
>> 4. Discussion on Implementations
> Anil created this open source project
> http://keymg.codehaus.org   at the CodeHaus Foundation
> to create a conforming implementation.
> * The library will be LGPL licensed.  Both Anil and Tomas
> are current owners of this project.
> - If you want to be added to this project,  enroll at codehaus :
> http://xircles.codehaus.org/signup
> - Then please tell us about it. We can add you to the project in a role.
>
>> 5. Subcommittee Report
> - Audit Guidelines SC : Put on hold as Ken Adler is unavailable (as per
> Ken).
> - Mobile SC:  Put on hold until we get the v1.0 out
> - TCK SC:  We will generate it as part of the aforementioned OSS project.
>>
>> 6. Other Business
> - We will drop the idea of standardizing a Client API at this time.

Benjamin Tomhave, MS, CISSP
falcon@secureconsulting.net
Blog: http://www.secureconsulting.net/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/falconsview
Photos: http://photos.secureconsulting.net/
Web: http://falcon.secureconsulting.net/
LI: http://www.linkedin.com/in/btomhave

[ Random Quote: ]
"It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is
never better than knowledge."
Enrico Fermi