Subject: Re: [ekmi] WSDL files for the SOAP Binding

Hi Stefan,
   implementers are discouraged from updating the spec artifacts such as
schemas. Toward this, if we include a WSDL as part of the specification
similar to schema, I think the requirement is that implementers should
not need to make changes.

The only place where we cannot have anything generic is the location of
the soap address. So an implementer has to make changes.  Maybe we can
use the "example.com" url and mention in the spec that the implementer
is free to change that url.

Again, this brings up another question. If the implementer wants to add
more information to the wsdl such as ws-policy etc, then ....

Regards,
Anil