Subject: RE: Things to do - Requirement Document. Security.

Jason,

	Good comments. Here are my observations.

	1.	We would add audit as another section. While we are on this subject,
what other sections do you see for the req document ?

	2.	The partial encryption is to *selectively* expose information. For
example for statistics purpose, one might have to look at the county
information, but not the actual voting. So there could be two encryptions -
one for county and one for actual vote. Again, the point is, we should not
make it *impossible* to do partial encryption. For all we know, we might do
full encryption.

cheers