Subject: RE: Things to do - Requirement Document. Security.

Hi,

>	Good comments. Here are my observations.
>
>	1.	We would add audit as another section. While we are
>on this subject,
>what other sections do you see for the req document ?

Another section where? To the document or to security? I personally
think it has to be addressed with security.

>	2.	The partial encryption is to *selectively* expose
>information. For
>example for statistics purpose, one might have to look at the county
>information, but not the actual voting. So there could be two encryptions -
>one for county and one for actual vote. Again, the point is, we should not
>make it *impossible* to do partial encryption. For all we know, we might do
>full encryption.

Some confusion I think.... we need to distinguish between
communications/transport level encryption and data/information level
encryption. I was talking about transport level but you clearly
aren't ;-)

But I agree, keep the options open.

regards,
Jason