Subject: RE: Things to do - Requirement Document. Security.

Jason,

	I was asking for the sections in the requirements document. And I do agree
that audit is a security function. First let us identify *all* requirements
and then worry about categorizing them. If we can categorize them as we add
the requirements, it is well and good, but the emphasis is to get *all*
angles.

	We have (at least) two issues on encryption - wire/transport security and
document security. I see no way other than to specify that *all* election
related transactions be carried over SSL/TLS. This would satisfy the wire
security. The other side of security is the field level encryption. We also
need to address non-repudiation across all system components.

cheers & have a nice weekend