Subject: RE: Election Terminology

I'm not the best person to judge the terms, but I personally prefer making
clear distinction between a "ballot", and a "voted ballot". To me, a "voted
ballot" is a "vote".
Of course we can still refer to a "voted ballot" as just a "ballot", as long
as there is always the word "voted" in front of it :)

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for direct,
special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the
contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.