Subject: [Editors]Template & Editorial Suggestions

Hi,

	Excellent. Now we have a plan. I could help out in the schema and the
authentication areas.

	I have attached a template for all the documents we develop. Here are some
suggestions:

	1.	Use the template as a starting point.
	2.	There is a section for issues and To Do. So while developing the doc,
when you encounter any potential issues/to dos, pl add them to that section.
That way we do not lose any valuable thoughts and ideas.
	3.	I have turned the line numbering On. This helps us to be precise when we
discuss the documents in e-mails, con calls et al.
	4.	We need a good logo. Any suggestions ?
	5.	Naming Conventions:
		My suggestion is to follow the draft-evstc-xxxx-xxxx-twodigit version
number.doc convention.
	6.	Usually there would be many drafts and a check point would be the F2Fs.
	7.	When you are ready for a document to be processed by the editors, pl
prefix the subject with [Editors]. I thought of another editors mailer but
it is too much work for a small group like us.

cheers