Subject: [election-services] E&VR TECHNICAL COMMITTEE MEETING 14 DECEMBER

Our next meeting is scheduled for 14 December, 2001 as a face to face
session in Orlando, Florida and a teleconference for those who cannot make
the trip.
The plan is for a joint  meeting with the Customer Information Standards TC
from 9:30-12:00 to compare notes on their work on Name and Address
standards.  Our committee meeting will follow on after that, starting at
12.00 midday  local time(NB not 1.00 pm as shown on the website).   Both
meetings will take place in the Asia 4 meeting room at the Walt Disney World
Dolphin Hotel in Orlando.
The teleconference number  for those unable to attend in person is +44 870
240 3500, and the access code is 145482.  If you have any troubles getting
through please phone the BT (British Telecom) Helpdesk on 0800 0850 679 (UK)
or +44 207 298 4698 (International).
With the increasing membership and global reach of this committee now that
Australia have joined, welcome Tim, there are going to be severe logistical
problems in finding acceptable times for meetings, particularly
teleconference sessions.  So for this one the folks in Europe and Australia
are the losers but we'll try and balance it out over the next few meetings.
I suggest the agenda is as follows:
1. Minutes and actions from last meeting
2. Report from meeting with Customer Information Standards Committee
3. Report on e-voting Process definition work
4. Updates on other strands of work
5. Long term future of committee
6. Any other business
7. Dates and locations of future meetings
If anybody has other items for the agenda please let me know.
Look forward to seeing you (I will be in Orlando for this one) or talking to
you next week.
Regards,
John

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.