Subject: [election-services] E-VOTING TERMINOLOGY

At our last working group meeting on the high-level processes. it was agreed
that we needed to get agreement on some basic terminology, and that I should
start a discussion on our UK GovTalk website so that we could debate the
various key terms.  I've set up the starter on this so please log on and
contribute.  I'll add more over the next few days/weeks.

> Regards,
>
> John

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.