Subject: [election-services] E-VOTING PROCESS WORKSHOP

We will be continuing our analysis work of the e-voting processes in a two
day workshop on 10th and 11th January.  We will be hosting the workshop here
in London at the e-Envoy offices and for those that cannot make the trip I
propose a teleconference and/or videoconference link up.  To enable me to
get all the arrangements put in place can you please let me know whether you
will be attending the meeting, and if not whether you will be available for
a teleconference or video link-up and if so at what times.  For both days I
propose a 9.30 am start and finish by 16.00 pm London time.

Attached is the latest version of our process document but there is still
quite a bit of work to be done to finish discussing all the processes and
getting final agreement.  Paul Spencer has drafted some XML schemas based on
this version and we can review them in the workshop if time permits.

I see it as essential that we complete this work in this workshop so I would
urge you all to make best efforts to join in please.  Until we get a stable
version of this document we cannot hope to finalise a set of schemas that
can be tested in the real world.

Look forward to hearing that you can participate.

Seasons greetings to all,

John

 <<Voting Process Draft V3.1.doc>>  <<stockley.jpg>>

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.