Subject: [election-services] RE: ELECTION & VOTER SERVICES COMMITTEE MEETING 26APRIL ( revise d documents)

Hello all,

Please see the revised document set incorporating changes as a result of our
work on the issues in section 1.7 of the consultation draft.

If you haven't already done so, could you please confirm your attendance at
tomorrows committee meeting to me.

regards
 <<samples.zip>>  <<schemas.zip>>  <<docs.zip>>
Paul Ukpai
0207 276 3096
07799430290

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.