Subject: [election-services] Current Status

Hi,

Sorry I missed the meeting. I was tripled booked as it was!

I'm doing a talk at Cambridge University's Computer Science Lab (the
William H Gates building, no less!) and wanted to do a short section
on our OASIS standard. I just wanted to know what our current
official status is with regard to progress. Is it draft consultation,
final draft or what?

Many thanks,
Jason

--
the FREE e-democracy project - http://www.free-project.org
   secure, private & reliable free software for e-democracies