Subject: Re: [election-services] GAO VVSG response item #1

Paul,

Nice.

OK - I went with some more tweaks here to refine this
to make pruning harder!   And also to capture notion
of scripting here too.  It's not just about data record
formats - we want ballot scripting and other techniques
to use open examinable XML too...

Bit of a run-on sentence, but it seems to work OK.

Any english majors out there can do better?

Thanks, DW