Subject: FW: CIQ Specifications V3.0 - Release Notes

Our EML standard points to the use of the xAL standard for addresses.  The CIQ TC has just produced a new draft of their specification and would welcome any comments from other users.  So if anyone have any issues with this new version or sees any consequences for EML will they please let me know.

From: Ram Kumar [mailto:kumar.sydney@gmail.com]
Sent: 14 July 2005 13:51
To: Borras, John
Subject: CIQ Specifications V3.0 - Release Notes

Hi John,

Please find enclosed the CIQ Specifications Version 3.0 - Release
notes that summarise the differences between V2.0 and 3.0 CIQ
specifications.

Regards,

Ram

"The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email by mistake please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Opinions expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the Local e-Government Standards Body. All sent and received email from the Local e-Government Standards Body is automatically scanned for the presence of computer viruses and security issues."

CIQ Specifications - V3.0 Release Notes.doc