Subject: EML Training

In the past I have run a couple of training courses on EML, one private and
one public, both of which were well received. I was wondering whether there
was sufficient interest to make it worth running another.

If anyone might be interested either in a place on a public course or in
commissioning an in-house course, please let me know. Since the last course,
we have gained a fair bit of experience in the UK through using EML for our
electoral registration project. I would use this as a case study.

Regards

Paul Spencer
Director
Boynings Consulting Ltd