Subject: Groups - TC Meeting modified

TC Meeting has been modified by Mr. John Borras

Date:  Monday, 21 November 2005
Time:  03:00pm - 04:00pm GMT

Event Description:
Dial in Tel Number is:
+44 (0)871 202 0060
NB call charges are at full national/international rates
Any problems ring me on +44 (0)7976 157745

Agenda:
Agenda:
1. Minutes of last meeting
2. Results of Public Review
3. Move to OASIS Standard
4. Future work programme
5. The new OASIS IPR Policy and Membership Agreements
6. Any Other Business
7. Next/future meetings

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/election/event.php?event_id=8659

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20051116T000000Z
DTSTART:20051121T150000Z
DTEND:20051121T160000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:TC Meeting
  full national/international rates \nAny problems ring me on +44
  (0)7976 157745\n\nGroup: OASIS Election and Voter Services
  TC\nCreator: Mr. John Borras
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/election/event.php?event_id=8659
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/election/event.php?event_id=8659
END:VEVENT