Subject: Re: [election-services] adding voting technology to EML...

On 11/21/05, Borras, John <John.Borras@legsb.gov.uk> wrote:
> Joe
>
> I've added your request to our updates Wishes List for the next
> version of EML.  You can see the list on the TC website under the
> EML Updates document folder.  I want to get the approval of EML as
> an OASIS Standard out of the way first before we tackle this list
> otherwise it will get very complicated about what people are voting
> for.  I'll explain more during the teleconference today, hope you
> will be joining us.

I understand and this is definitely something for the next version...
unfortunately, I had trouble connecting to the call number (most of my
telecons. are within the US).

I'll also take a look and see if certain pieces of what I'd like
aren't already there as David Webber has suggested. (However,
machine/technology definitions are likely out of scope in the current
version). best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
PhD Student