Subject: EML v5 DRAFT SCHEMAS

In order to give you as much time as possible to review the v5 schema changes, attached are the draft schemas that result from everything on the Wishes List apart from change numbers 2.14, 2.15 and 2.18 which David Webber is still working on.  I hope he will be able to finish these before the TC meeting next Monday, if not we will have to decide whether to delay further or go ahead without them.  I will complete the amendments to the supporting documentation and Data Dictionary once we have the final set of schemas changes.

In the meantime if anyone has any queries on these changes please post them to the list before the TC meeting.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.

=?utf-8?q?eml-v5-0draft.zip?=

=?utf-8?q?EML4-0ErrataAndv5WishList-Final.doc?=