Subject: Re: EVT07 paper submitted

Brilliant, well done.   Should be an interesting presentation if we get selected.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745

----- Original Message ----
From: David RR Webber (XML) <david@drrw.info>
To: rcjohnson@openvotingsolutions.com
Cc: John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Sunday, 22 April, 2007 9:28:23 PM
Subject: EVT07 paper submitted

Team,

Here's the paper:
http://www.openvotingsolutions.net/EML/Open%20Secure%20eVoting%20-%20EVT07.pdf

and Word version:
http://www.openvotingsolutions.net/EML/Open%20Secure%20eVoting%20-%20EVT07.doc

Looks like we get a chance to prepare final copy in June - when we can add more pages - up to limit of 15.

Seems like they only have 16 submissions (?) - so hopefully we get selected...

If not - we can re-use this paper anyway - otherwise they have the copyright for one year!

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)
Thank You
Your submission has been stored safely (otherwise you would have been presented with an error page) and the Program Committee have been notified by email. You have also been sent confirmation by email.
Should you need to modify your submission, you may click here and login using:
Submission id: E16
You will need to quote the password that you entered earlier.

Thanks for your submission to EVT '07. The Program Committee will get back to you.