Subject: Re: [election-services] Groups - EML v6 Wishes List (EMLv6WishList.doc)uploaded

The decision that should be made by EML TC is if v3.0 is implemented, how
many of those (users and products) who have implemented v2.0 under
previous version of EML will
be impacted and the nature of impact. This will help EML TC to determine
whether to move
to v3.0 or stick to v2.0.

Regards,

Ram

--
Ram Kumar
Manager - Technical Committee Development