Subject: Submission of EML v5.0 for Committee Specification ballot

To the members of the Election and Markup Services TC:

After a careful review it has been determined that substantive changes were made to the specification during/following the 60-day Public Review and therefore an additional 15-day review must be conducted before the TC can move forward with voting for Committee Specification status. In order to proceed with the review a change-marked version must be prepared (this can be easily done by creating a document compare version between the Word document released for Public Review and the copy submitted to me recently to prepare for the CS vote) as well as a list of schema changes (filename and change note).

I can assist in preparing the Word file and PDF, etc. but will need the schema information from the TC.

I will do everything in my power to get this announced as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mary