Subject: RE: [election-services] Submission of EML v5.0 for Committee Specification ballot

Mary,

The schema change logs HTML documents that fully document the changes are already available as part of the ZIP package here.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24519/EML-v5-0-schemas-070629.zip

Thanks, DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [election-services] Submission of EML v5.0 for Committee
Specification ballot
From: "Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Date: Thu, August 02, 2007 9:22 am
To: <election-services@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>,  <robin.cover@oasis-open.org>

To the members of the Election and Markup Services TC:

After a careful review it has been determined that substantive changes were made to the specification during/following the 60-day Public Review and therefore an additional 15-day review must be conducted before the TC can move forward with voting for Committee Specification status. In order to proceed with the review a change-marked version must be prepared (this can be easily done by creating a document compare version between the Word document released for Public Review and the copy submitted to me recently to prepare for the CS vote) as well as a list of schema changes (filename and change note).

I can assist in preparing the Word file and PDF, etc. but will need the schema information from the TC.

I will do everything in my power to get this announced as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mary