Subject: Re: [election-services] Groups - TC Meeting Minutes (TCminutes2007-12-04.doc) uploaded

Hi, thanks for taking good notes; sorry that I couldn't attend.

I was wondering if someone could explain the motivation for ISO
standardization to me.  I'm not trying to upset the ship, I'm just not
clear on what part of "going ISO" we are interested in.  Is it having
a wider constituency?  is it a more rigorous standards process?

thanks, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
UC Berkeley School of Information