Subject: RE: [election-services] Groups - TC Meeting Minutes (TCminutes2007-12-04.doc) uploaded

Joe,

Further note here - ISO and OASIS have a special relationship in place that allows OASIS specifications to enter the fast track 6 month process at ISO - as an existing approved public specification - rather than the regular 2 year process.

As John mentioned several specifications have already gone through this - so we're following along the same path as for example the ISO 15000 family that came from OASIS originally.

Essentially ISO approves the specification "as is" - with limited editing to reflect the branding for ISO.

DW