Subject: EML : USA INTEROP DEMO

We are still awaiting agreement with the conference organisers to conduct the Interop Demo but time is running out fast so I suggest we press on with our plans assuming it will go ahead as envisaged.  I've put together the attached storyboard using our experiences of the Demo in UK and would welcome confirmation of who is likely to or definitely will be participating, contributions/alternative suggestions on the storyboard, and any other comments about the event.

I suggest we hold a telecon early in Jan to firm up the plans - how about  Friday 4th Jan?
Hopefully by then we will have agreed the schedule with the conference organisers.

M. +44 (0)7976 157745
Skype: gov3john

=?utf-8?q?Interop=20Demo=20Storyboard.doc?=