Subject: Deprecating EML 120 for EML 330 in V6

Team,

Attached is a spreadsheet I autogenerated using CAM - comparing the components of the 120 to the 330.

I have labelled those items in 120 that appear to not be in the 330 in orange.

Can we sanity check these please?  Seems like the signature stuff may be something we need to resolve?

Is there anything else?  If you want to provide feedback - probably easiest is to edit the spreadsheet - and mark those items we need to add to the 330 accordingly (green).

I've also included the EML 330 dictionary of the core components CCTS - so you can further analysis what may already be in the 330 that can be applied for the 120.

Once we have this all resolved - then I plan to remove the 120 from the V6.

Thanks, DW

EML-120-to-330-compare.zip