Subject: Re: [election-services] OSDV Foundation and Overseas Vote Foundation to Develop XML Data Model for Online Exchange of Voter Registration Data

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 11:59 AM, David RR Webber (XML)<david@drrw.info> wrote:
> We can do what we did with 5.0 and California.
> Start v6 into OASIS process - and submit comments of any minor changes that
> may be needed over the next couple of months.
> Anyway - I'll will reach out to Susan this week and see what transpires.

Yes, getting their techies involved with thinking about this now seems
prudent... but I think piloting early 6.5 extensions or whatever
shouldn't be a big deal (as long as those are available! :).  David, I
can put you in touch with the technical people at your request; I
suspect Susan won't have a whole lot of input there (being most
non-technical). best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
ACCURATE Postdoctoral Research Associate