Subject: NIST Workshop 10/29--10/30 on Common Data Format for elections systems

http://vote.nist.gov/CDF-WorkshopCallForPapers.htm

Apologies, I'm on my phone and will paste the text of this call in an
email later. I most assuredly will be going with my academic election
auditing hat on. I could swap that with my E&VS TC hat if no one else
is going. But this TC should consider submitting a "Why EML?"
whitepaper. Thoughts?

best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
ACCURATE Postdoctoral Research Associate