Subject: Re: [election-services] Wikipedia

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Paul
Spencer<paul.spencer@boynings.co.uk> wrote:

> Did anyone here write that? Should we add some more, such as where it is
> being used? Are there other places we should put similar information?

The page's history shows that someone with a name close to Neal
McBurnett created and mostly modified the page.  Neal (if this editor
is indeed the real person Neal) is an activist from Boulder who works
in election auditing (he's spearheaded a few audits of Boulder, CO
elections). best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
ACCURATE Postdoctoral Research Associate