Subject: EML TC MEETING MINUTES / DOCUMENTS REVIEW

Attached are the draft minutes of today's meeting.   Please let me know if there are any errors or omissions.

To give everyone ample opportunity to provided feedback on the following documentation I will not instigate the formal approvals processes until next Wednesday 9th September, so please take this extra time to read the documents and let me have any comments.

EML v6.0 documentation:
Specification document
Schemas etc

TC Charter revision: