Subject: OASIS E&VS TC MEETING - PAPERS

Please find attached the agenda and dial-in numbers for our TC call next Monday 19th at 10.00 EDT/16.00 CET.

The Public Review of EML v7 closes today and so far we have had no comments but I know IEEE/P1622 have had some on their draft standard so we will need to consider those before we attempt to move.

Please let me know if you will be unable to attend the call.   I know already that John Ross will not be able to.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS E&VS Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745