Subject: EML v7 COMMITTEE SPEC BALLOT

Further to our TC call earlier this week, and the P1622 meeting to review their public comments, I believe we are now OK to move on with the approval of EML v7 as  a Committee Specification.  This requires us to approve a motion to allow me to submit it to TC-Admin for running the necessary ballot.  I’ve just set up that motion ballot and you should receive notification about it very shortly.  Please find time to cast your vote so we can move on.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS E&VS Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745