Subject: Statement Of Use

I can confirm that Election Systems & Software, LLC has incorporated the EML v7 specification into its product line.  This allows our product to interoperate between various components of our own product lines.  It also allows us to achieve interoperability with various other vendors who may produce compliant interchanges; there are two known external companies whose products have been verified to interact with our deployment.